About our foundation
"Swapnapoorti Educational & Social Welfare Society, Nashik", an initiative by Dr. Anuradha Gadekar was introduced in March 2017 with the purpose of helping the society in dealing with different problems related to health care, education, agriculture, old age, women's health care & hygiene, occurring specially in rural and tribal areas.
Upon surveying the tribal areas in the vicinity of Nashik district, we realised that the communities residing in these areas are battling with problems like hygiene, illiteracy, and poverty. That's why our organization "Swapnapoorti Educational & Social Welfare Society".
- President : Dr. Anuradha Swayamprakash Gadekar
- Vice President : Mrs. Rajani Sahebrao Pimple
- Secretory : Mr. Aniruddha Sahebrao Pimple
- Treasurer : Mr. Kishor Keshav Padghan
- Member : Mr. Rajendra Madhukar Ambekar
- Member : Mrs. Pallavi Mangalmurti Naphade
- Member : Mr. Suraj Sudam Manwar
To strive for the betterment of the tribal community through creative awareness on: :
- Oral hygiene & Oral health
- Hazards of tobacco & gutkha chewing
- Importance of personal hygiene
- Importance of organ and blood donation
The organization also envisions itself working on strengthening the basic infrastructure in rural areas such as:
- Educating the community on rainwater harvesting
- Harvesting natural sources of energy in the most economic way like solar energy
- Improving the green cover through tree plantation
In the upcoming future the scope of our work will also focus on providing the basic education to the needy, extending financial & administrative support to orphanages, providing shelter to the old debilitated individuals & coordinating workshops on financial literacy.
The organization remains committed to help the needy in every possible way & to eradicate every pain-points in the lives of aforementioned communities.